CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, February 9, 2008

The... Caroline Show?

Do you ever have those times where you just feel very conspicuous? I definitely just had one of those in Kroger. It was like everyone in a two mile radius was taking note of my awkwardness. And grocery shopping at Kroger happens to be one of those errands where I just want to disappear into the cereal boxes. Unfortunately, I'm not the same shape or color as Lucky Charms, so I had to keep myself distracted, so I started thinking about The Truman Show. It's that movie where Jim Carrey finds out his whole life is a TV show. Several years ago I was quite obsessed with this movie, and have wondered if that was my life since. Strange. I know. By the time I checked out, I had quite the "Truman" story planned out in my head. Naturally, the people in Kroger noticed me from TV! However, once I left the "set" of Kroger I realized that my life really isn't interesting enough to be a TV show.

Do you think people would watch your show?

1 comments:

Mark Andrew Murphy said...

I remember that movie. It was awesome. Jim Carrey has some real talent. He was my favorite actor growing up. And I'd imagine that your life would be interesting enough to watch. Mine to. All children of God with the real Holy Spirit inside of them probably have enough trials in their lives to create enough drama to make a movie out of.