CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, August 3, 2009

6 months....

... since I last posted here. I miss it. I'm going to try and start writing again. Granted, I don't think anyone will be as excited about my life in Auburn as they were about my life in Barcelona, but it will get me in the habit again. So, I'm going to use this space to write about my last 4 months and 29 days as a single lady, wedding planning, and all the tears I will shed about leaving Auburn. Maybe, just maybe, after January 1 there will be a new blog to go along with my new last name... :)

P.S. Jan. 1, 2010 is the big day... PTL!!!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, I came across your blog by accident looking for churches in Barcelona (I went to a few in 2003 and wondered how they were going), and I got intrigued by your story! You've probably long got rid of this blog but thought I'd say hi and congratulations from the UK on the off chance you see it.

Jessica :)