CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, April 8, 2008

My life be like oohh, ahhh...

So, if you haven't heard the always urban sounds of Grits yet, you probably won't sing that line in your head like I do.

You're really not missing out on much.

The past couple of days have been "ooh, ahh" days... or maybe "oh, crap" would be the best phrase to use. Yesterday morning I found out that it wouldn't be a good idea to go to Spain this summer. I could go, but only 1 out of the 4 classes could be transferred into my curriculum. That would mean an extra semester of school-graduation in December '09-not an option! As much as I want to study abroad, I want to graduate that much more. It really doesn't surprise me that things worked out like this, considering all of the trouble I've had with it in the past few weeks. So, this morning at about 10 I signed my parents up to pay for a full semester of school in Spain. During the Fall semester, there are many more classes available, which is a HUGE plus! However, this also means that I will have to take one more class and will be gone an extra month. Not to mention, I will miss my last football season as an Auburn student. BUT, this is a great opportunity, and I think it will provide much more valuable memories for the future.

Hopefully, it will work out. Your prayers are much desired. I'll know more in the next few days.

I can't type any longer. It's 2:58 and I haven't had lunch yet :(

0 comments: