CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, August 3, 2008

I should be studying...

...but instead I wanted to share this with you. You'll probably recognize this ditty as made popular by Chris Tomlin.



How cool is it that a group of young people in Romania is worshipping the same God that we worship, and with a song that we use so often?! Often I get so caught up in myself and (un)intentionally have the mindset that all Christians are like me and should respond to God in the same way that I do. This video was a great reminder that God is much bigger than me, more concerned about places other than America, and his kingdom is much bigger than anything we can hope or imagine. I'm so thankful for unity in diversity.

Now for a familiar passage from Romans 12.
"(3) For by the grace given to me I say to everyone among you not to think of himself more highly than he ought to think, but to think with sober judgment, each according to the measure of faith that God has assigned. (4) For as in one body we have many members, and the members do not all have the same function, (5) so we, though many, are one body in Christ, and individually members one of another."

1 comments:

Mark Andrew Murphy said...

cool stuff. People from every tribe and language coming together as one, the elect gathered from the four winds, under the banner of Jesus Christ. Wooohoo! What a day that will be!

But in the mean time, the U.S. will continue to dominate the Olympics :)