CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, October 13, 2008

Love from Spain!

Hola!

Today I got a little "Love from USA" in the mail!




This is me saying "Hi" back :)

Thanks Kinzie and Adam for the card! Our sweet little doorlady gave it to me first thing this morning. It was an excellent and encouraging start to my day. I often neglect to recognize how almighty he really is in daily life, but with a few things happening in the past few days I've really failed to remember his sovereignty and power. How quickly I forget "I Am." Amos 4:13 was an excellent reminder of the great God that we serve!


*I had my first trip outside of Barcelona this past weekend. We went to Valencia for an overnight trip. As soon as I can get a converter to charge my camera I'll post some pictures. (I blew my converter trying to straighten my hair. A flame popped out and it smoked for at least 30 minutes. I just threw it on the balcony... it's still there.)

4 comments:

Peach Momma said...

YAY!!!!...that got there pretty fast!!!!! I'm glad to see that the mail system works!!!!!

Anonymous said...

can't wait to see the pics!!!!

ps...horse pellets? WOW. I think I will be thankful for the dog food incident now:)

alejeather said...

awww! I'm jealous! I want love mail from home! Maybe I just have to ask for it shamelessly ;)

Sorry to hear about your converter/straightener incident, but glad to hear you didn't burn anything down. Is your straightener dual-voltage?

By the way, how did you like Valencia? Hope to see you tomorrow night!

Anonymous said...

Remember the small appliance incident on our last trip to Switzerland??? It was very traumatic. This is just a reminder to not plug your straightening iron into the wall socket without a converter. You could end up with a do like the bride of Frankenstein,and a melted straightening iron for sure. Take this advice from someone with personal experience....