CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, December 29, 2008

Happy New Year!

We had a very quiet, but excellent Christmas. I've been in Pelham with Joel's family since Friday. We've had some good time with his family in Jasper, as well as with his sister and brother-in-law. I love getting to know his family more and spending time with them. I don't think I could have hand picked a better family to marry in to.

I know I haven't finished my Barcelona posts. I'm working on one about Madrid, as well as some that include random thoughts about Barcelona. Hopefully those will be posted soon, but probably not until 2009. :)

Speaking of, I am SO EXCITED about seeing everyone New Year's Eve!!!! It's going to be so good to see everyone again... and to meet Miss Savannah Grace!

Hasta...

0 comments: