CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Oh, Mr. Sandman...

Just bring me some sleep!

Last night I turned my light off at almost 2 AM. At 4:03 I looked at the clock because my phone started going crazy (it's beside my clock). I had not slept a wink yet. I tossed and turned some more for a long while and then when I looked at the clock it was 7:47. I woke up at 8:48 to go to class.

This happened the other night as well.

I would really enjoy some sleep.

I think my body is getting tired of my Spanish bed.




New posts about Madrid coming tomorrow or Thursday!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I know - you are just soooo excited that I will be there on Friday that the anticipation keeps you awake all night long. Oh wait, no that's me.

Can't wait to see you. Just 2 more days!!!

Love you.
Mom