CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, September 22, 2008

I want my mommy!

I really did want to load some pictures on my computer today, but I haven't even gotten out of my pajamas. Yesterday I mentioned that I felt a little sick. Well, things progressed last night and it's safe to say that I feel like crap. Joel and I tried to diagnose everything last night, but we had no luck. I have an appointment with a doctor at 9:30 tonight. Yes, that is very late. No, I couldn't care less at this point. I just want to feel better.

I'm not going to lie, I really want my mom right now. I rarely get sick, but when I do I want her with me. Anna is being sweet tonight and accompanying me to the doctor.

I've never been sick in a foreign country before! Please pray that this doctor can give me some excellent meds tonight.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry you're sick! I hope you get to feeling better real soon. Love you and praying for you!

Anonymous said...

I SO RELATE. I want my mom when I am sick too...very much so..she would always lay us on the cold leather couch with a sheet and make us homemade chicken soup...man, I kinda wish I was sick now (oh yeah and still a kid!)

I will add you when I get facebook set up.

Anonymous said...

Your Momma wanted you too. It was a terrible day knowing you were sick and that I was not there with you. I am so proud of how you handled the situation though (and very happy that there was a good doctor nearby - even if the appointment was not until 9:30 at night).
I love you.
Mom